Buddhist Institute, Cambodia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Buddhist Institute is the principal Buddhist institution of the government of Cambodia.
It was founded on May 12, 1930 by King Sisowath Monivong of Cambodia, King Sisavong Vong of Laos, the Governor General of Indochina Pierre Pasquier and head of the École française d'Extrême-Orient, George Coedes.
The current director is Mr Nguon Van Chanthy. Its primary facilities are located in Phnom Penh.
- Administrative Department
- Tripitaka Commission
- Mores and Customs Commission