(Redirected from Buddhist precepts)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Ten precepts"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- Ten precepts
- THE DIRECT AND UNMISTAKEN METHOD OF PURIFYING YOURSELF OF AND PROTECTING YOURSELF AGAINST THE CAUSES OF PROBLEMS
- The Eight Precepts
- The Five Precepts
- The Five Precepts – List and Explanation
- The Five Precepts, Supporting Our Relationships
- The Precepts
- The Refuges and The Five Precepts including the Positive Precepts
- The Second Precept
- The Ten Precepts
- The Ten Precepts - explained in Nagarjuna's Great Discourse on the Perfection of Wisdom
- Three Levels of Precepts
- Two hundred and fifty precepts