Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Kagyu Lineages"
The following 63 pages are in this category, out of 63 total.
- Akshobhya Buddha and the Kagyu Lineage
- An Interview with Khenpo Chodrak Rinpoche
- At the very beginning of teaching today we heard that Dorje Chang manifested to Tilopa. If he was so clever, why didn't he manifest to somebody in every country of the world speaking every language and get it done much quicker?
- If one has faith and devotion to several lamas, does one put them all into one form of the main lama and think they are all the same?
- In the Dorje Chang tungma there is a line that says: "Grant me your blessing that uncontrived devotion may arise in me." In that context, what does blessing mean?
- Introduction to the Kagyu Lineage
- Takpo Kagyü
- Tashi Paljor
- Teacher of the Eighth Karmapa, Mikyo Dorje
- The 17th Gyalwang Karmapa Performed the Lama Dance for the First Time in India (Video)
- The 8 Practice Lineages
- The 8th Karmapa and the Karma Kagyu Chod Lineage
- The Era of the Chetsang and Chungtsang Rinpoches (1615-present)
- The Kagyu lineage
- The Kagyu Lineage
- The Kagyu Lineage is one of the four main traditions of Tibetan Buddhism
- The Kagyu school of Tibetan Buddhism
- The Kagyupa School of Tibetan Buddhism
- The Karma Kagyu Lineage
- The Karma Kagyu Lineage Of Tibetan Buddhism
- The Lineage of the Four Dharmas of Gampopa
- The Period of Reform (1400-1615)
- There is a special connection between His Holiness Karmapa and Tai Situ Rinpoche. Could we have some explanation of that?
- There wasn't any instruction
- Travels in Tibet, the final Kālacakra transmission, and passing away