Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Vinaya Pitaka"
The following 79 pages are in this category, out of 79 total.
- Ten Divisions of Monastic Rules
- The Five Root Vows and Monastic Vows: notes from a discussion with Gyumed Khensur Rinpoche Losang Jampa
- The Four Disrobing Offences. By Ajahn Brahmavamso
- The Highland Vinaya Lineage: A Study of a Twelfth-Century Monastic Historical Source, the ‘Transmission Document’ by Zhing-mo-che-ba.
- The Ordination Ceremony of a Monk. by Ajahn Brahmavamso
- The Three Types of Monks Defined
- The time and place for eating. By Ajahn Brahmavamso
- The translation of Vinayas into Chinese
- The Vinaya
- Through the Yellow Gate: Ordination of Gender-Nonconforming People in the Buddhist Vinaya
- Tibet - bca’ yig
- What does the Vinaya Pitaka tell about Sangha class 9 social
- What is Vinaya Pitaka?
- What is Vinaya?
- What the Buddha said about eating meat.By Ajahn Brahmavamso
- When And How The Disciplinary Rules Were Laid Down
- When the Little Buddhas are no more Vinaya transformations in the early 4th century BC
- Wrong Livelihood. By Ajahn Brahmavamso