Jump to navigation Jump to search
28825-1.jpg (447 × 447 pixels, file size: 60 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||06:00, 29 July 2013||447 × 447 (60 KB)||VTao (talk | contribs)||Category:Monks-pics|
You cannot overwrite this file.
The following 38 pages use this file:
- 'chi bdag gi bdud
- A Survey of the Doctrines of the Abhidharma Schools
- Ambedkar and Buddhism by Sangharakshita
- Appatiṭṭha viññāṇa
- Buddhist Thought
- Esoteric Teachings of the Tibetan Tantra by C.A. Musés
- Four Stages on Becoming an Arhat
- Great Shambhala
- Jhāna and the Supramundane
- Kalpa Sūtra.
- Kashmiri Shaiva Philosophy
- Mahaprajnaparamita Sutra
- Mahayana Mahaparinirvana Sutra: Chapter 4: On Long Life
- Martial arts: Selective perception
- Neyyatha Sutta: A Meaning to be Inferred
- Sakya Five Superiors Collected Works
- Shentong madhyamaka and via negativa, a buddhist and a christian approach to the absolute
- Stories by Ulrike Roesler, and Jonathan Silk.
- The Concept of Sunyata in Mahayana Sutras
- The Dhammapada translated by Acharya Buddharakkhita
- The Dharma Flower Sutra seen through the Oral Transmission of Nichiren Daishōnin:The Fourteenth Chapter on Practising in Peace and with Joy
- The Dharma Flower Sutra seen through the Oral Transmission of Nichiren Daishōnin: The Third Chapter on Similes and Parables
- The Royal song of Saraha
- The Significance of Nāgārjuna Śūnyatā Doctrine
- The Sixth Patriarch’s Dharma Jewel Platform Sutra With Commentary by the Venerable Master Hsuan Hua
- The Wonderful Dharma Lotus Flower Sutra with commentary by the Venerable Master Hsuan Hua: Chapter 4: Belief and Understanding
- The round sutra collection I
- Vajjiputta Sutta: The Vajjian Monk
- Way to Nibbana through Vipassana Meditation
- What Is a Mantra?
- What is the Sangha?