Jump to navigation Jump to search
78962_n.jpg (606 × 330 pixels, file size: 45 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||15:00, 27 May 2013||606 × 330 (45 KB)||VTao (talk | contribs)||Category:Buddhas Life-pic|
You cannot overwrite this file.
The following 74 pages use this file:
- 50 Tibetan Geo Texts
- Abiding in the Boundless Mind
- Avatamsaka Sutra: Volume 7, Book 4: The Coming into Being of Worlds by B.T.T.S.
- Buddhist Monks and Politics in Sri Lanka
- Crossing the Threshold of Liberation
- Dharma from the sky II: Indian or Chinese dharma?
- Essential Principles of the Diamond Sutra
- Flower Adornment Sutra: The Ten Grounds
- Flower Adornment Sutra: Universal Worthy's Conduct and Vows
- Fundamental Essentials of the Dharma
- Gandavyuha Sutra Full
- H.H. The Sixth Patriarch Hui Neng
- Homa Ritual Honoring Sakyamuni Buddha
- How to Develop the Bodhi-Citta
- Humanistic Buddhism
- Keeping a "Record of Impermanence"
- Kāyagatāsatisuttaṁ (MN 119): The Discourse about Mindfulness related to the Body
- Lion's Roar
- Manual Of Prajna Paramita
- Myths & Legends of China
- Nagarjuna - In Praise of the Dharmadhatu
- Parable: The Musician
- Prajna Paramita Hridaya Sutra ; Heart Of Perfect Wisdom
- Quotations: Indian Masters
- Sadhana of The Lord Buddha Cloudbanks of Merit
- Samma Samadhi
- Should One Avoid Shameless and Immoral Monks?
- Shower of Blessings: A Guru Yoga Based on the Seven-Line Prayer by Mipham Rinpoche
- Sir Francis Bacon, The Count of Saint Germain, the Supernova of 1604 and the 800 Year Spiritual Cycle (which includes Padmasambava).
- Song of Advice for Giving Up the Eating of Meat
- Studies in Buddhadharma - On Nirvâna
- Studies in Buddhadharma - On the Buddhayâna : the One Buddha Vehicle
- Studies in Buddhadharma - On the Four Noble Truths
- Tantrik Chakra
- The Awakening Of Faith In Mahayana (Mahayana-Sraddhotpada Shastra)
- The Buddha and the five qualities a Dharma Teacher
- The Canonical Account Of The Birth Of Gotama The Buddha trans.by Albert J. Edmunds
- The Concept of Timelessness in Buddhism
- The Dalai Lamas on Tantra
- The Dharma Flower Sutra seen through the Oral Transmission of Nichiren Daishōnin:The Twelfth Chapter on Daibadatta (Devadatta)
- The Dharma Flower Sutra seen through the Oral Transmission of Nichiren Daishōnin: The Second Chapter on Expedient Means
- The Dharma Realm of Bodhisattvas
- The Doctrine of Momentariness
- The Gospel of Buddha:Chapter 34: Visakha
- The Laṅkāvatāra Sūtra by Daisetz Teitaro Suzuki: CHAPTER THREE. ON IMPERMANENCY
- The Seven Factors of Enlightenment
- The Shurangama Sutra With Commentary by the Tripitaka Master Hsuan Hua: Volume 2
- The Shurangama Sutra With Commentary by the Tripitaka Master Hsuan Hua: Volume 3
- The Sutra of the Lotus Flower of the Wonderful Law - CHAPTER III A PARABLE
- The Unification of Wisdom and Compassion
- The Wonderful Dharma Lotus Flower Sutra: Chapter 11 - Vision of the Jeweled Stupa
- The buddhist conception of omniscience
- The commentary on THE GREAT PERFECTION: THE NATURE OF MIND, THE EASER OF WEARINESS called the Great Chariot
- Two Practices of Impermanence
- Vassa (Rains Retreat) and Kathina (Robe Offering) Ceremony
- Was Jesus a Buddhist?
- Words of Wisdom from the Grand Master Wei Chueh
- ~rd+ri to lopon tenzin namdak bongo Dzogchen Teachings
- Category:Angulimaliya Sutra
- Category:Future Buddhas