Ākāśagarbha Bodhisattva (Tibetan: Namkhai Nyingpo (Wylie: Nam-mkha’i sNying-po), Chinese: 虛空藏菩薩; pinyin: Xū kōng zàng pú sà, Korean: 허공장보살, Japanese: Kokūzō Bosatsu) is one of the eight great bodhisattvas.
- Chinese: Na Mo Xu Kong Zang Pu Sa
- Vietnamese: [[Nam Mo Hu Khong Tang Bo Tat]
- Translation: Blessed be Akasagarbha Bodhisattva,
- Japanese: nōbō akyasha kyarabaya on arikya mari bori sowaka.
- Sanskrit: namo ākāśagarbhāya oṃ ārya kamari mauli svāhā.
- English Translation: Wish the whole Universe, "OM", to pray all human beings flourish with all dedication.
- Chinese Translation: 南牟，阿迦捨，揭婆耶，唵，阿唎，迦麼唎，慕唎，莎訶！
Tantric rituals surrounding him are only given to students initiated in esoteric Buddhist lineages by an approved teacher. Currently the Chinese (Hanmi) Esoteric School is teaching his tantric ritual to the general public.
Akashagarbha (Skt. Ākāśagarbha; Tib. ནམ་མཁའི་སྙིང་པོ་, Namkhé Nyingpo; Wyl. nam mkha'i snying po) — one of the eight great bodhisattvas. He is often depicted as yellow in colour and holding a sword to cut through the destructive emotions.
- Jamgön Mipham, A Garland of Jewels, (trans. by Lama Yeshe Gyamtso), Woodstock: KTD Publications, 2008
Articles containing word "Akasagarbha" in title
- Akasagarbha Bodhisattva
- Akasagarbha Bodhisattva Sadhana
- Akasagarbha bodhisattva - Context Reverso
- Akashagarbha, Bodhisattva
- Akashagarbha Bodhisattva Mantra
- Akashagarbha Sutra
- Akashagarbha Sutra (tibetan text)
- Consort of Akashagarbha
- Mantra Akasagarbha
- Prajna Akasagarbha
- Prajna Akasagarbha Wealth Dharma
- Sutra of Akashagarbha
- The Wisdom Seed of Akasagarbha (Akasagarbha Bodhisattva Wisdom Seed Dharma Practice)
- Wrathful Akasagarbha
- 虚空藏菩萨忆持不忘咒 (Auspicious Mantra of Akasagarbha Bodhisattva for Powerful Memorization)