Laughing is an involuntary reaction to certain external or internal stimuli. Laughter can arise from such activities as being tickled, or from humorous stories or thoughts. Most commonly, it is considered a visual expression of a number of positive emotional states, such as joy, mirth, happiness, relief, etc.
- Articles containing word "Laugh" in title
- 1༎ལུས་སྦྱིན་མཁའ་འགྲོའི་གད་རྒྱངས་བཞུགས་སོ༎“The Laughter of the Dakini,” The Offering of the Body
- Abbreviated Torma Offering and Request for Activity of Powerful Tsen Go Kache Marpo called Sport of the Slaughterer by Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang
- Animal slaughter
- Do Not Laugh At Malicious Jokes
- From Longchen Nyingthig ? The Chod Practice Sound of Dakini Laughter by Jigmey Lingpa
- From the Longchen Nyingtig Cycle of Teachings: The Resonance of Dakini Laughter Chöd Practice
- Goat That Laughed and Wept
- Kannon laugh
- Laughing Buddha
- Melodious and delightful laughter
- Smiling and laughter
- The Legend of Hotei, the Laughing Buddha
- The Longchen Nyingthig - CHÖD PRACTICE - "TheLoud Laugh of the Dakini"
- The Longchen Nyingthig CHÖD PRACTICE " The Loud Laugh of the Dakini "
- What is there to laugh about in Buddhism?