World Fellowship of Buddhists
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The aims and objectives of the World Fellowship of Buddhists are:
- 1. To promote among the members strict observance and practice of the teachings of the Buddha
- 2. To secure unity, solidarity, and brotherhood amongst Buddhists
- 3. To propagate the sublime doctrine of the Buddha
- 4. To organize and carry on activities in the field of social, educational, cultural and other ::humanitarian services
- 5. To work for happiness, harmony and peace on earth and to collaborate with other organizations ::working for the same ends.