Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Bodhicaryāvatāra"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total.
- Bodhicharyavatara Chapter 5 Outline
- Bodhicharyavatara Chapter 6 Outline
- Bodhicharyavatara Chapter 7 Outline
- Bodhicharyavatara Chapter 8 Outline
- Bodhicitta of Aspiration and Bodhicitta of Application
- Bodhicitta, the Supreme Wish
- Bodhisattva’s Way of Life
- Buddha Nature and its Qualities
- BW: From a Tibetan Buddhist point of view, how is confession viewed? Why is it important to practice?
- BW: From verses 28 on, is an extensive confession. The nature of the confession implies that we all — all beings who have not attained Enlightenment — have similar downfalls? In what way does confession help us purify our negativities?
- BW: If a student asked, “What is more important, wisdom or compassion?” how would you answer?
- BW: In chapter 3, we arrive at the essence of developing Bodhichitta The topic is about “Fully adopting Bodhicitta.”
- BW: The language “gradually, as a Bodhisattva should” is clear — step-by-step progress? — but in commentary do you elaborate on some of the ways students can embrace their lives “of great significance.”
- BW: What advice do you have for students interested in studying the Bodhicaryavatara?
- BW: What else can we take away from Chapter 2?
- BW: Why is Shantideva’s work considered so important to practice?
- BW: Why is “dedication of merit” so vital to the Bodhisattva path?
- The Brightly Shining Sun
- The Brilliant Torch
- The Buddha Nature: Ground, Path, and Fruition
- The Excellent Vase that Grants the Qualities of the Bodhisattvas
- The Garland of Jewel Ornaments
- The Garland of Jewel Ornaments : The Stages of Meditating on the Bodhicaryāvatāra
- The Six Transcendental Perfections
- The Skillful Handling of Poison: Bodhicitta and the Kleśas in Śāntideva’s Bodhicaryāvatāra
- The Tanjur Bodhicaryāvatāra auxiliaries: a few collected bibliographical pointers
- The Two Accumulations of Merit and Wisdom
- Twenty-seven sources of mistaken conduct