Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Daily Practice"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 220 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- A Guide to Daily Meditation Practice
- ADDITIONAL OFFERINGS
- An Efficient Guide on How To Practice Buddhism
- Analytical Meditations to Enhance the Buddha’s Teachings
- As Dharma practitioners, what are some of the best ways we can help protect the natural environment, which many people believe is one of the main problems humanity has to address?
- At work
- Can meditation help me to overcome depression?
- Can weaponry be nonaggressive ?
- Contemplate the interdependence of causes and conditions
- Contemporary Western culture tends to be very individualistic and independent. How can this support or harm our Dharma practice?
- Counting Recitations
- Creating your Altar and Making Offerings
- CROWN (Infinite Space): “Ahhhhhh” – White
- CULTIVATING BODHICITTA
- Cutting Distractions to Practice
- Daily Practice
- Dedication (End)
- Deity Meditations
- Developing Courage
- Developing Loving-Kindness and Compassion
- Developing One-Pointed Concentration
- Developing Wisdom and Insight
- Different Obstacles
- Difficult Retreat
- Difficulty with Prostrations
- Do you have any final comments about integrating the Dharma with daily life?
- Do Your Practice
- Don’t Create a Burden
- Have you noticed any beneficial changes that have happened by more actively including women’ sperspectives and participation in the study and practice of the Dharma in modern society?
- HEART (Loving-Kindness): “Huuunng” – Blue
- Heart Advice for Practicing the Dharma in Daily Life
- HEART CHAKRA
- How can we use a very demanding work environment as practice?
- How can we use raising children as a Dharma practice?
- How does art relate to the perception and appreciate of reality?
- How does karma relate to my everyday decisions?
- How does meditation practice fit into the Buddhist path?
- How does meditation relate to daily life?
- How does our motivation evolve on the spiritual path?
- How does Shambhala Training work with ego fixation?
- How often should we try to do personal or group retreat?
- HOW TO PRACTICE TIBETAN BUDDHIST MEDITATION
- How to Practice Tonglen
- How to Structure a Daily Practice Session
- I feel compassion for all the beings
- I must free myself from my self-created bonds
- I will now practice the path
- If we feel anxious and out of control, what is the best practice to do?
- If we feel depressed or hopeless, what is the best practice to do?
- If we feel insignificant or alone, what is the best practice to do?
- If we only have 10 or 15 minutes for formal practice everyday, what should we practice?
- If we want to practice the Dharma for our entire life – and not just start strong and fizzle out – what are the main things we need to make this happen?
- If you were stranded on a deserted island and could have only one Dharma book, what would it be?
- In everyday life
- Intention (Beginning)
- Inter-religious interests, education, experiences, utopias
- Introduction, explanation of prayers for Choje Akong Tulku Rinpoche
- Is it important to have a daily meditation practice?
- Is there a skillful way to relate to emotions rather than suppressing them?
- MANI PILLS
- Many people think that religion is outdated—in the past and even now, it has been the cause of so much oppression, war, and suffering. What can we do so that religion brings people together rather than pushing them apart?
- Many things in the fast-paced modern world are being streamlined and condensed into essential 5 points, including the Dharma. What are the main things we need to be careful not to lose in the Dharma lineage so that it remains fully intact?
- Meditation on our Precious Human Life
- Meditation on Remembering the Kindness of Mother Sentient Beings
- Meditation on the Faults of Samsara
- Meditation on the Sameness of Self and Others
- Meditation or Contemplation: is it for me?
- Meditations to Allay Meditative Obstacles & Quicken One’s Realization of Emptiness
- MORNING: SECOND MANI SESSION
- MOTIVATION FOR THE MANTRA RECITATION
- My Buddhism
- My Buddhism in everyday life and at work: way – practice – study
- My path to Buddhism – in Buddhism – to Zen Buddhism
- My Teachers
- NAVEL/SACRAL (Energy): “Rammmm” – Red
- Nectar of the Path A Reminder for Daily Practice By Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche
- No Motivation
- No Progress in Practice
- Not Enough Merit to Practice Tantra
- Nowadays, everyone seems so busy and over loaded, and there are so many distractions. Why do you think this is happening?
- Q: Do Buddhists differentiate between emotions and feelings? You talk about the negative emotions and positive emotions, but even anger in a certain moment can be not necessarily negative.
- Q: Do you have any advice about maintaining an awareness of transience or impermanence?
- Q: I was thinking more about being super-sensitive to things, a bit helpless with feeling things.
- Q: Lama could you say more about the fourth thought?
- Q: So it’s like protecting yourself?
- Q: What you said this is how I try to live my life but what if you are always surrounded with negativity? Would meditation help me with that?
- Recently more teachers have been making certain empowerments and transmissions publically available over the internet, such as H.H. Dalai Lama and H.H. Karmapa. What do you think about this?
- REFUGE & BODHICHITTA
- Retreat Day 8 - October 2013
- Reward Yourself
- ROOT/SECRET (Effortlessness): “Zaaaa” – Green
- Round Up Your Supplies
- Routine Day
- Teachings from the Mani Retreat
- THE ATTAINMENT OF MEDITATIVE QUIESCENCE
- The Benefits of Mantra Recitation at the Dharma-Lite Level
- The Benefits of Tantra Regarding Shamatha
- The Best Time to Practice Dharma
- The Dalai Lama’s Daily Schedule AN EXCERPT FROM APPROACHING THE BUDDHIST PATH BY THE DALAI LAMA
- The five main remedies
- The Four Reminders
- THE FOUR THOUGHTS
- THE MIND
- The mindfulness movement: How a Buddhist practice evolved into a scientific approach to life
- The point here is not to speculate on this question, or to try to answer it
- The Practice of Buddhism
- The Ritual of Daily Routines
- The suffering of beings is mainly produced by the mind
- The Three Most Powerful Things in the World
- The Tibetan Bon Meditation Practice Sequence
- The Tibetan Bon Meditation Tradition
- The Treasury of Blessings—A Practice of Buddha Shakyamuni
- THIRTY-FIVE BUDDHAS PRACTICE
- This morning I want to talk about how we can bring the teachings into daily life
- THROAT (Clear Light): “Ommmmm” – Red/Orange
- THROAT CHAKRA
- TIBETAN BUDDHISM By Namgyal Tsepak
- Tibetan Buddhist Meditation
- Tonglen Meditation
- Tonglen practice is part of the Seven Points of Mind Training.
- Track your progress
- Transformation in Anuttarayoga Tantra
- Transforming Our Lives
- TRY TO RELAX
- Walking Meditation
- Was it easier to achieve realization in the past?
- Water offering
- We’d like to ask for specific practice advice to help with a few common emotional challenges. First, if we feel overwhelmed and burnt out, what is the best practice to do?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of people using computers and smartphones all the time?
- What are the five Buddha families?
- What are the main points to remember to practice Dzogchen in daily life?
- What do you think about how widely spread and easily available the Dharma is now on the internet, television, and in publications, including material that was traditionally restricted?
- What do you think about how widely spread and easily available the Dharma is now on the internet,television, and in publications, including material that was traditionally restricted?
- What do you think is a healthy balance between Buddhist practice and social and political activism? Do we have certain responsibilities as engaged Buddhist citizens?
- What does it mean to be a decent human being in the Shambhala society?
- What does it mean to be enlightened?
- What does it mean to take refuge and become Buddhist?
- What does the word “buddha” really mean?
- What is contemplation practice?
- What is it like to get out of the ‘cocoon’?
- What is it to be in meditation?
- What is maitri – working with addiction?
- What is Nowness?
- What is Somatic Meditation?
- What is the best response we can have to being too busy? What is the worst response?
- What is the bodhisattva path?
- What is the point of contemplating compassion?