Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Guru Yoga"
The following 151 pages are in this category, out of 151 total.
- A Guru Yoga That Brings The Dharmakaya Onto The Path
- A Practice Manual of Profound Object-Severance: Essence of the Vital Meaning By Tāranātha
- A Shortcut to the Siddhi of Immortality Guru Yoga of Union with the Three Deities of Long Life
- Altar Set-up
- Anniversary of Garab Dorje II
- Arousing the Aspiration
- At the very beginning of teaching today we heard that Dorje Chang manifested to Tilopa. If he was so clever, why didn't he manifest to somebody in every country of the world speaking every language and get it done much quicker?
- Clear Wisdom
- Commentaries on: The Six Session Guru Yoga, The Short Sadhana of the Solitary Hero Vajrabhairava and The Short Sadhana of Vajrayogini by Kyabje Gelek Rinpoche
- Common Meditations for the Migtsema Recitation
- Conclusion: Maintaining Experience
- Confession Meditation
- Could Rinpoche explain the idea of tsawe lama (root lama)?
- Dedication for the End of All Guru Yoga Practices
- Devotion, A Lamp that Illuminates the Ground: Non-Referential Devotional Affect in Great Completeness
- Devotion: Before, During, & After
- Do the three actions of prostrating, offering, and generating
- Dzongsar Khyentse, The Guru Drinks Bourbon?
- Ganden Lha Gyäma: The Guru Yoga of Tushita’s Deva Host
- Guru Lama Tsongkhapa enters into your heart and becomes completely one with your body, speech, and mind
- Guru yoga
- Guru Yoga
- Guru yoga is a key part of vajrayana practice
- Guru Yoga of Rigdzin Jigme Lingpa
- Guru yoga practice
- Guru Yoga Prayer
- Guru Yoga Teaching
- Guru Yoga That Brings Swift Realisations Practice Guide
- Guru Yoga: According to the Preliminary Practice of Longchen Nyingtik by Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.
- Gurus don’t have to teach such ideas, either
- Gurú Yoga
- If one has faith and devotion to several lamas, does one put them all into one form of the main lama and think they are all the same?
- Immeasurable Compassion
- Immeasurable Equanimity
- Immeasurable Joyfulness
- Immeasurable Loving Kindness
- Importance of the Oral Transmission
- In the Dorje Chang tungma there is a line that says: "Grant me your blessing that uncontrived devotion may arise in me." In that context, what does blessing mean?
- Instructions to Apprehend Mind
- Introducing the Meaning of the Mother Instructions to apprehend the mind and the introduction
- Is this Buddhism
- Rain of Blessings and The Glorious Perfect Vase: A Guru Yoga and Tsok Offering
- Recollecting the Buddha United with Guru Yoga
- Reflections on the Accomplishment of Guru Yoga
- Rejoicing Meditation
- Relevance of the Guru in Buddhism
- Relying on the Teacher
- Remainder Torma Offering for Seven-Line Prayer Guru Yoga by Dudjom Rinpoche
- Request to Turn the Wheel of Dharma
- Requesting Prayer by the Fifth Dalai Lama
- Ritual Implements
- Secret Rigpa Guruyoga Practice
- Severing the Devil of Exaltation
- Severing the Devil of Inflation
- Severing the Four Devils in Basic Space 1. Severing the Tangible Devil in Basic Space
- Severing the Intangible Devil
- Shower of Blessings: A Guru Yoga Based on the Seven-Line Prayer by Mipham Rinpoche
- Six Session Guru Yoga An Open Version Based on a teaching by Khen Rinpoche Geshe Lobsang Tarchin Taught by Lama Dvora-hla
- Six-session Guru Yoga
- SIX-SESSION GURU YOGA - Tsem Rinpoche
- Six-Session Guru Yoga by Kyabje Gehlek Rimpoche
- Taking Refuge and Generating Bodhichitta
- Teachings: Guru Yoga - Palyul.org
- The Belief at the Root of Abuse in Tibetan Buddhism
- The Buddha, from the Jnanasara-samuccaya
- The Buddha, Kalama Sutta
- The eight Medicine Buddhas for success; Bodhisattva
- The Essence of Dzogchen is Guru Yoga
- The fundamentalist view
- The Great Master Padmasambhava
- The Guru Yoga of Lama Tsongkhapa
- The Guru Yoga of Tushita’s Deva Host
- The Importance of Guru Yoga as an Environmental Ethic in Tibetan Buddhism
- The Main Practice Introducing the meaning of the Mother and severing the four devils in basic space
- The massive contradiction
- The Practice of Guru Yoga
- The Prayer from the Four Session Guru Yoga of the First Chungtsang Rinpoche
- The Preliminary Practice
- The Profound Practice of Guru Yoga
- The Profound Practice of Guru Yoga Teachings on the Inner Preliminaries of Kalachakra By Khentrul Rinpoché Jamphel Lodrö
- The Story of the Shepherd-Lama
- The Teacher
- The Third Dodrupchen Jigmé Tenpai Nyima’s Instructions for Practicing Guru Yoga
- The Third Karmapa, Rangjung Dorje (1284 – 1339)
- The Union of Bliss and Emptiness: Teachings on the Practice of Guru Yoga
- Theory and Practice of Guru-Yoga
- There is a special connection between His Holiness Karmapa and Tai Situ Rinpoche. Could we have some explanation of that?
- There wasn't any instruction
- We have noticed that lamas wear special hats from time to time. What do the hats and crowns signify, black hat in particular?
- What does a student wanting Tibetan Buddhist teachings do?
- What is the Rigdzin Düpa ?
- Which were the four types of teachings held in different directions?
- Who is your personal guru (tsawe lama)?
- Why I Quit Guru Yoga
- Wisdom of Composing
- Wisdom of Explaining
- Would you tell us about Maitripa?
- Wrathful Severance