Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Nuns"
The following 103 pages are in this category, out of 103 total.
- BEING A BUDDHIST NUN
- Bhadda Kapilani
- Bhadda Kundalakesa
- Bhikkhuni ordinations
- Bhikkhunis in Thailand and the West
- Bhikkhunī Jampa Tsedroen: Research Fellow & Professor
- Bodhicari Precepts by Bodhicarini Upasika Jayasili
- Buddhism and Sexism
- Buddhist Education for Nuns in Western Countries
- Buddhist nun professors or none?
- Buddhist Nuns
- Buddhist nuns travel for the first time - A touching journey through India (Video)
- Buddhist Women – A Hero in Dark Times
- Buddhist Women – The Story of A Survivor
- Buddhist Women – Tibet’s First Female Tulku (reincarnate lama)
- Buddhist Women: One Nun’s Hardship & Beauty
- The Accomplishments of Ani-la Sherab Zangmo
- The Buddha's Sister: Sundari Nanda
- The First Bhikhuni Ordination in Australia
- The First Buddhist Nun
- The First Buddhist Nuns
- The Gurudharma on Bhiksuni Ordination in the Mulasarvastivada Tradition
- The importance of debate in Tibetan Buddhist monastic education
- THE LIFE OF DGE SLONG MA DPAL MO: THE EXPERIENCES OF A LEPER, FOUNDER OF A FASTING RITUAL AND TRANSMITTER OF BUDDHIST TEACHINGS ON SUFFERING AND RENUNCIATION IN TIBETAN RELIGIOUS HISTORY*
- The Literary Lives of Nuns: Poems Inscribed on a Memorial Niche for the Tang Nun Benxing
- THE ORDINATION OF DGE SLONG MA: A CHALLENGE TO RITUAL PRESCRIPTIONS?
- The Participation of Women in the Renunciate Life
- The Russian Princess Buddhist Nun
- The startling phenomenon of the Western Tibetan Buddhist nun: the challenges faced by Western nuns in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition living outside the traditional Tibetan Buddhist regions
- Theories on the Foundation of the Nuns' Order – A Critical Evaluation
- Theragāthā and the Therīgāthā
- Therigatha and Bhikkhuni Bhadra Kapilani
- Tibetan Buddhism Archives - Tibetan Nuns Project