1. Of or relating to the sky or the heavens: Planets arecelestial bodies.
2. Of or relating to heaven; divine: celestial beings.
3. Supremely good; sublime: celestial happiness.
4. Celestial Of or relating to the Chinese people or to the former Chinese Empire.
A heavenly being; a god or angel.
(Astronomy) of or relating to the sky celestial bodies
1. of or pertaining to the sky or visible heaven: a celestial body.
2. pertaining to the spiritual or invisible heaven; heavenly; divine.
3. of or pertaining to celestial navigation.
4. (cap.) of or pertaining to the former Chinese Empire.
1. Relating to the sky or the heavens. Stars and planets are celestial bodies.
2. Relating to the celestial sphere or to any of the coordinate systems by which the position of an object, such as a star or planet, is represented on it.