1. Of, relating to, or constituting phenomena or a phenomenon.
2. Extraordinary; outstanding: a phenomenal feat of memory.
3. Philosophy Known or derived through the senses rather than through the mind.
1. of or relating to a phenomenon
2. extraordinary; outstanding; remarkable a phenomenal achievement
3. (Philosophy) Philosophy known or perceived by the senses rather than the mind
1. extraordinary or prodigious; exceptional: phenomenal speed.
2. of or pertaining to phenomena.
3. of the nature of a phenomenon; cognizable by the senses.
phenomenal - of or relating to a phenomenon; "phenomenal science"