(Redirected from Magic)Jump to navigation Jump to search
1. Of, relating to, or produced by magic.
2. Enchanting; bewitching: a magical performance of the ballet.
1. produced by or as if by magic: a magical change.
2. enchanting: a magical night.
3. of or pertaining to magic.
magical - possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers; "charming incantations"; "magic signs that protect against adverse influence"; "a magical spell"; "'tis now the very witching time of night"- Shakespeare; "wizard wands"; "wizardly powers"