Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Buddha nature"
The following 64 pages are in this category, out of 64 total.
- Buddha nature
- BUDDHA nature
- Buddha Nature - The Mahayana Uttaratantra Shastra with Commentary
- Buddha Nature:The Fundamental Nature of All Beings
- Buddha seed
- Buddha-Family Traits and Buddha-Nature Factors by Alexander Berzin
- BUDDHA-NATURE - Mahayana-Uttaratantra-Shastra
- Buddha-Nature According to Gelug-Chittamatra, Svatantrika, and Prasangika
- BUDDHA-NATURE AND THE LOGIC OF PANTHEISM
- Buddhist Sutras teaching Buddha Nature
- Idea of Buddha-nature
- If Buddha nature is the fundamental reality, then why do impurities exist ?
- If it is not the soul, what is Buddha Nature?
- It seems that in order to realize the Buddha nature, it takes a great deal of practice, it is very difficult, and takes a great deal of commitment. Is the only way to do this to become a monk or nun?
- The Buddha Nature in the Context of the Three Dharmachakras
- The Dalai Lama: “Even insects have Buddha Nature”
- The Lion's Roar: A Commentary on Sugatagarbha
- The Nine Examples of Buddha Nature
- The Pali Tipitika (Pabhassara Sutta, Anguttara Nikaya 1.49-52:
- The Root Text
- The “location” is the Buddha nature
- Three Bases of Buddha Nature
- Three Bases Of Buddha Nature
- Two obscurations
- Two Types of Buddha Nature: Natural and Developing
- What happens to the Buddha nature at the time of death?
- What is buddha nature?
- What is the most efficient method of clearing away obscurations?
- When those have been removed, there is Buddhahood.” — Third Karmapa Rangjun Dorje
- Why Buddha Nature is not soul
- Why Buddha Nature is one of the most important understandings in Mahayana Buddhism and why Tathagatagarbha Buddha Nature is not the soul
- Would someone like myself, who has not gone through a period of purification practice, benefit from the Kalachakra initiation?